*Contact us with inquiries to larger orders as we can put together a competitive package suited to your needs.* Description of Leoars Temporary Tattoos Our temporary tattoos are printed using high quality water transfer paper in HD using FDA approved inks which are non toxic, contain no PPD and are 100% cosmetically skin safe. Temporary tattoos are great for parties, festivals, club nights/raves, carnivals, fancy dress or just to shock your friends without committing to a real tattoo. May not be suitable for senstive skin types. Avoid contact with eyes. How to Apply a Temporary Tattoo Cut around your tattoo design leaving 2mm. Ensure the skin is clean and oil free (no hair is good too). Peel the clear plastic backing off your tattoo. Apply the tattoo to your desired area with the design facing your skin. Using a damp cloth or sponge saturate the backing paper completely. Apply moderate pressure to the tattoo for 30 seconds. Peel back the backing paper and slide off and the tattoo will have transferred. Rinse with water and allow to dry. ***Remove using baby oil, alcohol or soap and some elbow grease. Top Tips of Temporary Tattoos Cover your new temporary tattoo with talc – This reduces the shine, makes it look more realistic and stops lint from clothing and bedding sticking. Temporary tattoo sleeves can be cut in half to apply the top and bottom which makes for a better result in some designs. Try to avoid fold in arms and hairy skin. Promise If you are not satisfied for any reason, please let us know. We offer a 30-day 100% money back guarantee.
- SAFE TATTOO SLEEVES. Contains 4 sheets Nightmare Before Christmas full arm sleeve temporary tattoos and 4 sheets fake Nightmare Before Christmas half arm temporary tattoos which are printed with high quality tattoo ink and paper meeting rigid safety and NON-TOXIC materials requirements. Do not apply to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if you are allergic to adhesives.
- LONG LASTING TATTOO. Leoars temporary tattoos will last 2 to 5 days, depending on where it is placed and how well you take care of it. Take care of your tattoo: avoid any soap, sunscreen, lotions or oils near or on your tattoo.
- WATERPROOF SLEEVE TATOO. Make sue to apply it to completely dry skin and let it set for about 30 minutes to ensure the adhesive has had time to bond. After it’s soaked into your skin, go ahead and hop in that ocean, pool or shower. Just remember to keep oil-based lotions, sunscreens, body wash, etc off your tattoos.
- EASY TO APPLY & REMOVE: Simply to apply the temporary tattoo on your arm and pat it using cloth/sponge . To remove your temporary sleeve tattoo, simply soak your skin in baby oil, olive oil or coconut oil for one minute then gently scrub off. Repeat as necessary. Apply a lotion to moisturize and soothe skin area afterwards.
- APPLICABLE OCCASIONS. Wear our temporary tattoos whenever and wherever you want! Great for halloween costume, gym, party, punk party, tattoo parlor photo session, club, carnival, traveling, wedding, dancing, swimming the beach, festivals, vacations, concerts, pool, beach, dinner dress, music festival, bachelorette parties and more.